BHHS Drysdale Properties
We are looking for a full time Office Administrator for our San Francisco office.
Candidates must have exceptional customer service skills, be friendly, organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real estate experience preferable but not required. We are looking for a resourceful self-starter who can handle multiple tasks and will do what it takes to get the job done.
- Compose and/or type routine correspondence
- Maintain electronic files, agreements, logs, databases and/or other related records
- File correspondence and other records and maintain organization of files
- Prepare contract documents and compile associated documents; document tracking, obtain appropriate signatures; distribute and file documents accordingly
- On-boarding of new real estate agents
- High school or equivalent education required
- Must be able to write and edit in a professional manner
- Must be PC proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook (calendar and email program) and Internet Browsers (for research)
- Must possess strong administrative and organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines and work productively in a fast-paced work environment
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About BHHS Drysdale Properties
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality real estate services throughout Northern California and Nevada. These services include residential real estate sales of existing homes, new construction, and condos. We have specialists available for transferring buyers, corporate relocation, third party relocation, acreage, commercial real estate and other niche markets.