Big Block Realty
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional Office Administrator to join our growing team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about customer service, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
We offer benefits!
Health, Dental & Vision, Paid Holidays, PTO that accrues per year, and an option for employees to enroll in a 401k
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Manage an active group of agents (50+ outbound calls, emails, & texts per day)
- Answering phones/emails and greeting guests with a warm welcome and a smile
- Attending to agents needs as they arise
- Keeping the office and kitchen clean and tidy
- Helping agents connect to the printer and wifi in our offices
- Ordering supplies and marketing materials
- Printing contracts, flyers, and marketing materials
- Reserving conference rooms for agents and checking in/out open house & for sale signs
- Projects assigned by management team
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Possess superior communication skills and ability to make 50+ outbound calls per day
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects at once
- Able to thrive and work independently
- Able to use logic and problem-solving skills to resolve urgent agent issues
- An organized approach and ability to work around distractions
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel,Adobe etc)
- Sense of humor and enjoys working with people
- Real Estate Experience (working with MLS, Associations, Agents etc)
- Computer skills (Installing Print Drivers, Setting up WIFI for agents, Data Entry, etc)
- Comfortable with Social Media & Tech Savvy
About Big Block Realty
Big Block Realty is the biggest and fastest independently owned real estate brokerage in San Diego.
Voted Best Real Estate brokerage the last 3 out of 5 years in the Union-Tribune.
Over 1 billion dollars in annual real estate sales.
We have an amazing, fun, and dynamic company culture!
Inc 500, the #26 in 2016, #31 in 2017, #33 in 2018 fastest-growing private companies in America!