Arbie Real Estate Solutions
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the team has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and some Human Resources functions. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures the smooth running of our office and contributes to driving sustainable growth!
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Perform bookkeeping tasks, including general ledger entries and printing checks;
- Manage recruiting, PTO tracking, and onboarding program
- Support Executive Team in organizational development and structural changes
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Provide administrative support for Executive Team
- 5+ years’ experience working in an office setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially excel)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks/Intacct and Asana preferred
$10 - $20/Hour
About Arbie Real Estate Solutions
Arbie is a vertically-integrated real estate owner and developer, which means we complete all stages of our projects in-house to maintain quicker turnaround, higher quality standards, and lower costs all under one roof. We are not afraid to make big promises to our property owners and investors and we follow through, every step of the way.
Founded in Brooklyn, New York, in 2015, Arbie specializes in facilitating joint ventures with equity capital investors and local property owners in the acquisition, repositioning, and/or development of multi-unit condominiums, multi-family, and single-tenant properties.