Cazeault Solar & Home
Our mission is to create a first class experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Office Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in general office administration.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Act as a liaison between customers and team members for optimum proficiency
- Provide customer service to our customers
- Manage entire process from contract to close
- General bookeeping and Quickbooks entry
- Handle all customer inquiries and complaints
- Excellent communication skills a must, daily interaction with homeowners/project managers, and vendors in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to handle high volume of calls and email correspondence
- Time management skills, able to multi-task, to work both independently and well with others
- Detail oriented/organization skills
- Organizing and updating client files
- Maintain estimator/sales appointments, follow up with clients, call backs, and emergency repair scheduling
- Supporting office staff/project managers
- Punctuality, reliability, and flexibility
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in QuickBooks, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Able to prioritize and manage shifting tasks
- Has strong rapport with those he/she interacts with
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively prioritizes urgent matters with those that can wait
$18 - $22 hourly
About Cazeault Solar & Home
Cazeault Solar & Home is the leading solar installer on the North Shore. Solar & Home also installs roofing, siding, and other exterior home improvements. We are a growing company with a focus on customer service and satisfaction.