We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- High school diploma or GED required
$26,000 - $36,000
About Soble PLC
For over three (3) decades, Soble PLC has served the needs of our real estate and finance clients throughout Michigan and Ohio.
We value a highly collaborative and diverse business environment. As privileged professionals who serve, our goal is to leave our legal clients far better off than before they called into us.