Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Provide world-class customer service to our client base and vendors to achieve improved brand recognition
- Create marketing opportunities and events with our customer base in the community to increase company reputation and visibility
- Manage website, blog sites and social media to improve company recognition
- Make sure any upcoming challenges are met by communicating them to the team
- Create and maintain protocols for data management and support to increase team productivity
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services to improve company visibility
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills
- Be the point of contact for our customers to help them quickly find solutions
- Create and edit promotional videos for the company and agents
- Identify recruitment opportunities for the company
- Technologically savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service or administrative experience in the industry is preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and keen organization skills are needed
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- A real estate license is preferred
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Resources
We are a dynamic, energetic, and focused office environment. We value our employees and are committed to their growth and success.