RE/MAX Preferred & RE/MAX of Cherry Hill
The Office Administrator oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate office. This customer service role requires competency and confidence in interactions. This position is responsible for managing listing files, creating contracts, monitoring transactions, and offering support to agents and staff members. This role requires familiarity with real estate contracts. Proactive problem solving and the ability to work independently is a must.
This is a great entry level job from which to launch a promising career! If you are looking for a challenging position, a great office environment with the room to learn and grow send us your application!
- Overseeing agent sales from listing to closing.
- Acting as foremost administrative and secretarial support by directing calls and managing e-mail communications.
- Providing valuable additional support to agents and staff as needed.
- If you’re up for the challenge, apply today!
- You have the motivation and skills to provide excellent customer service, both for our agents and for the general public.
- The ideal candidate has experience in managing a large fast paced office environment and can approach this position with strong self direction and motivation, technical and organizational skills, responsibility, and commitment.
- We are looking for a reliable, dependable team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people.
$10/hr (negotiable, based upon experience)
About RE/MAX Preferred & RE/MAX of Cherry Hill
We are a successful, growing company in South Jersey with multiple positions and room to grow for the right person. If you're looking for a job that can turn into a career be sure to apply!