The Office Administrator oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate office. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with real estate agents and the public. This position is responsible for managing agent files, creating contracts, and offering support to agents and staff members. This role requires familiarity with real estate contracts. A can-do, pleasant attitude and the ability to work independently is a must. If you are looking for a challenging position, a great office environment with the room to learn and grow, we’d like to meet you!
- Overseeing agent sales from listing to closing.
- Acting as lead resource for administrative and secretarial support by fielding calls and directing them to the appropriate person and by managing e-mail communications.
- Providing valuable additional support to agents and staff as needed.
- If you’re up for the challenge, apply today!
- The ideal candidate has experience in managing a large fast paced office environment and can approach this position with strong self direction and motivation, technical and organizational skills, responsibility, and commitment.
- We are looking for a reliable, dependable team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people.
$10/hr (negotiable, based upon experience)
About Parkfield Agency
We are a successful, growing company in South Jersey with multiple positions and room to grow for the right person. If you're looking for a job that can turn into a career be sure to apply!