Keller Williams Charleston
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
$16 - $18 hourly, full time, bonus opportunities after 90 days, 15 days PTO
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Book travel arrangements and prepare itineraries so off-site meetings go smoothly
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Develop and streamline the transition processes for new Agents/Teams
- Servant Leadership Approach - Go above and beyond to help the agents and to direct them to the resources available
- Lead Social Media management and marketing
- Keeper of the office - Walkthrough office daily and keep a clean and organized environment
- Have a technology-based mind with a desire to learn and utilize within the organization
- Communicate through email, phone, & social media platforms
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Some college preferred
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, and team-building skills
- Growth-minded and knowledge-based
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Above-average understanding of technology
- Track record of success in customer service
$16 - $18 hourly
About Keller Williams Charleston
Keller Williams is the #1 real estate company. Holding the top spot in agent count, units and sales volume, our sales force is one to be reckoned with. Home to the Tech-Enabled Agent, our business model equips agents with a technological edge and the ability to offer customers whatever they wish.
Our Mission: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
Our Vision: To be the real estate company of choice for agents and their customers.
Our Values: God, Family, then Business
Your Career: You can have a career here. Not just a job. We want you to reach your highest potential. You decide what that is. Opportunities are plentiful and will be afforded to those that earn them.
Our Commitment: We lead to the “whole-person”. We are committed to your financial health and well-being. This starts with our competitive pay, Keller Williams profit sharing, first-class training, coaching, and development, and more!