Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Bill Pay
- Process and deposit payments
- Process and pay agents commission checks including maintaining closing data spreadsheet and confirmation of MLS accuracy/closing
- Process agents office invoices and handle collections
- Check mail and process accordingly
- Manage data entry in quick books
- Tidy office and be sure it's ready for customers every morning
- Prepare thank you/ congratulatory notes/envelopes to coop agents
- Offer basic assistance and/or clerical support to agents during the sales process (not personal assistant work but rather occasional assistance)
- Create documents, spreadsheets, marketing pieces and presentations as assigned
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Maintain office filing system for listings, closings and financial documents/receipts
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$24,960 - $31,200
About Mountain Realty
We are a growing company with approximately 27 agents, Full-Time Photographer/ Videographer, and 2 locations. We strive to offer the highest level of service and most advanced marketing available to our buyers and sellers. We are family oriented and our goal is to be the best company to work for in Western NC, in fact, excluding our recent hires our team members have been with us for nearly a decade.