The Phipps Team, Keller Williams Avenues
The Office Administrator is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Operations Director. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Office Administrator is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication.
This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability. An Office Administrator is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members Essential duties and responsibilities
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Real estate experience preferred
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience
- High school diploma required
- College degree preferred
$35,000 - $45,000/year based on experience + bonuses and referral opportunities
About The Phipps Team, Keller Williams Avenues
The Phipps Team is a high producing, vibrant real estate team located in the heart of historic Olde Town Arvada. Our team consists of three licensed agents and as many administrative staff. We serve Arvada and the surrounding areas and in 2017 have sold more homes in our city than any other agent or team. The team sells five times more homes in the Olde Town area then the highest competing agent - we love our neighborhood and it shows. We're known for our premier marketing, excellent client service and fun, and engaging work environment. Our community relationships and reputation are key to our success and our team lives and breathes our commitment to our clients and community.