BHHS Drysdale Properties
BHHS Properties is looking for an Office Administrator to oversee operations, functions and activities in its Alameda Branch. You will be the face of the organization, responsible for the day to day operations of the branch and responsible for supporting the Office Manager and Sales Associates.
An excellent Office Administrator is an influential individual with ability to motivate others.
The goal is to manage and help lead the branch towards success through careful planning, organization and implantation of necessary business processes. Office Administrator must have exceptional communication skills, customer services skills, resourceful and must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong administrative skills in order to manage daily operations
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials like brochures, renderings, Facebook Ads, Zillow and Trulia listings, video, and Website Design
- Oversee the filing system for listings and sales of all properties
- Work with the management team on issues and problems
- Be the first point of contact for customer inquiries
- Maintain electronic files, agreements, logs and databases
- Responsible for all aspects of new real real estate agent onboarding process
- Assist branch manager with recruiting efforts
- Coordinate the purchase of all office supplies
- Assuring the collection and distribution of all commission checks
- Proven record of administrative management success
- Strong Team player with the ability to also work independently with little direction
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Technology driven
- Is able to multi-task and exhibits flexibility in the workspace
- Desire to learn and grow both personally and professionally
- Strong communications skills are a must
- 2+ years of administrative management experience required
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team by managing issues appropriately
- High school graduate
$19 - $24 per hour
About BHHS Drysdale Properties
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality real estate services throughout Northern California and Nevada. These services include residential real estate sales of existing homes, new construction, and condos. We have specialists available for transferring buyers, corporate relocation, third party relocation, acreage, commercial real estate and other niche markets.