Real Estate Trainers
We're searching for a diligent Office Admin and Customer Service Representative to support our daily office needs. You’ll be responsible for helping students enroll in courses, process those enrollments, and maintain course listings on the back end. Applicants should be organized, outgoing, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
No phone calls, please.
- Answer phones and help students determine their unique needs
- Process student enrollments and provide instructions to students
- Guide students through processes and requirements.
- Outbound phone calls
- General office duties including data entry, filing records
- Assist management with day to day
- Occasional weekend
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Customer service and/or administrative experience is preferred (but not required)
$15 - $20 hourly
About Real Estate Trainers
We are a family-owned trade school located in Anaheim, CA. We provide the courses required to become Real Estate Agents, Brokers. We have been serving the California Real Estate community for 50 years!