Real Estate Asset Partners
Office Admin Needed For Growing Real Estate Development Company!
Boutique Family Office specializing in real estate investing and development looking for a highly intelligent, motivated and organized individual to help facilitate everyday duties of a real estate investment office. This role requires skilled multi-tasking and the ability to wear several hats in order to handle all administrative aspects of a real estate business with a primary emphasis on marketing and accounting. If you are a self starter looking to grow your knowledge base in real estate investing and are comfortable working in an office environment, prioritizing many daily tasks, and delivering a great customer experience, you may be the right fit!
Job Type: Full-time (approximately 40hr/week). This position offers the potential to grow with the team quickly. Compensation based on proof of proficiency and experience.
- Provide support to Executives including reviewing and preparing documents, scheduling appointments, and sending emails.
- Track investments through the Acquisition process and update team member’s calendars.
- Track invoices for accuracy and payment deadlines. Communicate with bookkeeping company.
- Produce and oversee the creation of marketing materials (printed collateral, websites, etc.) and assist with social media campaigns.
- Drafting, editing and proofing memos and written correspondence.
- Maintain CRM database (Salesforce or Zoho) and communicate with investors, other owners, and Brokers.
- Document management: Store, organize, retrieve, and share documents utilizing OneDrive.
- Creating business processes and procedures documents.
- Maintain and track software subscriptions and passwords.
- Scheduling, coordination and preparing materials for business meetings and circulate notes.
- Coordination of international and domestic travel arrangements and processing expenses.
- Help keep the rest of the team on track towards goals, create your own schedule and prioritize workloads in a way that contributes most the company.
- Passion for Real Estate Investing and other financial industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and involvement is critical.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable wearing many hats.
- “How can I make this company better?” attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- You are meticulously organized and deadline driven. You love check-lists and systems, excel at following up, and have a strong desire to drive tasks forward before they are due. For you “early” is considered “on time.”
- Internship or minor practice with accounting and accounting software.
- Marketing software experience, Adobe InDesign / Microsoft Publisher and other platforms.
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar field or capacity, Real Estate related.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Desire to grow the company with opportunities for certifications and education.
- Candidates with paralegal, conveyancing or higher- level administrative experience are encouraged to apply.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet skills, experience with other real estate technology a plus.
- Ability to work long hours in special “all hands on deck”/”fire drill scenarios.”
- 4th year senior in college currently perusing business degree with an emphasis in marketing or operations.
About Real Estate Asset Partners
At Domos Co-Living, we view real estate differently. With a commitment to standing confidently at the intersection of financial and social value, the projects we pursue are not only unique co-living investment opportunities, but ones that revive and breathe new life into underserved communities across many of our most vibrant cities.