LS Commercial Real Estate
Do you have a passion for organization and love building better systems to help businesses succeed? We’re in search of an office manager to work at the helm of our office operations and set expectations with our office staff that meets our high-quality standards. We encourage applicants who are inspired by new opportunities, motivated by challenges, and ready to get started. Apply now!
- Facilitate office policies and procedures, ensuring they meet our organization’s standards
- Communicate with third-party vendors, contractors, service providers and customers as a representative of our organization
- Manage office’s secretarial duties including leading day-to-day operations and overseeing administrative assistants
- Execute other office administration and human resources tasks as assigned
- Ensure office systems are efficient and effective including filing systems, schedules, budget, maintenance, and stock
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- 2 years of management experience or similar work experience required
$19 - $22 hourly
About LS Commercial Real Estate
Our company is a great place to work if you want to be in Real Estate!