Mobility Rehabilitation Inc
Mobility Rehabilitation is a therapist-owned and operated company providing a full range of services for clients with orthopedic problems, work-related injuries, sports injuries, and various neuromuscular and neurological conditions. We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist who specializes or wants to specialize in cognitive rehabilitation for memory issues, behavioral issues, and dementia. This role is to support Home health and ALF visits in the Clermont area.
- Perform patient evaluations to help establish a plan of treatment to assist patients to meet maximum rehabilitation potential
- Focus on patients who benefit from cognitive rehabilitation for memory issues, behavioral issues, and dementia.
- Carry out prescribed treatment
- Instruct and establish the patient home program
- Communication with other team members regarding patient care issues
- Maintain appropriate documentation of all services as per company policy
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times and in all situations
- Accept only those assignments for which she/ he is qualified
- Comply with all State Federal, Local, and Agency rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Engage with patients for a more impactful, effective, sustainable treatment experience
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Current active Florida OT License
- Current OT license Diploma (certification) from an approved program
- Associate degree from an accredited college
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- 1 year preferred; however, new grads welcome to apply
- Hearing: Adequate to perform job duties in person and over the telephone
- Speaking: Must be able to communicate clearly to patients in person and over the telephone
- Vision: Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including visual examination of patients and reading information from printed sources and computer screens
- Other: Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 30 pounds unassisted, including assisting patients where required. Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual dexterity to perform the requisite health care service, including injections. Requires frequent bending, reaching, repetitive hand movements, standing, walking, squatting, and sitting, with some heavy lifting, pushing, and pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular work shift. Requires exposure to communicable diseases, bodily fluids, medicinal preparations, and other conditions common to a clinic environment
About Mobility Rehabilitation Inc
Mobility Rehabilitation is a physical therapists owned and operated company. We are a rapidly growing and established healthcare company providing in-home therapy.
We focus on patients as a whole person, not just the body part where they are experiencing pain. This allows us to understand the impact of patients injuries or conditions and the best methods to treat them. We are dedicated to restoring our patients maximum function.