Esther Assisted Living Facility LLC
Nursing home administrators maintain the business and organizational side of long-term care facilities and they are also involved on the personal level, focusing on resident care. Esther Assisted Living Facility LLC is looking for a talented Nursing Home Administrator to oversee the facility.
The top priorities are quality and safety. The role will focus on partnering with residents, family members, and the staff; this position will be responsible for supporting the social service needs of residents, in addition to ensuring the highest quality of resident care and customer service in our community. As a Manager at our Assisted Living Facility, you will play a vital role in ensuring the well-being and comfort of our residents.
- Salary Range: $60,000-$70,000
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Potential
- Ensuring that residents receive the highest quality of care and services
- Adhering to compliance and regulation in accordance with state and federal laws
- Personnel and scheduling nurses and caregivers
- Conducting pre-residency assessments and screening of potential residents and making recommendations for an appropriate level of residency
- Communicate with residents and families regarding changes in the plan of care and residents' condition
- Providing individualized psychosocial support to residents and their families via family meetings or support groups and assisting through the transition process to a higher level of care
- Partnering with Independent Living and Post-Acute Social Workers to develop support groups and educational programming opportunities for residents and family members, as well as working together when transitioning between levels of care
- Responsible for evaluating the psychosocial and activity of daily living (ADL) needs of residents and coordinating care and services as needed.
- Scheduling and payroll for assisted living staff
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date resident records
- Licensed Assisted Living Facility Manager (Required)
- At a minimum must have Associates Degree in health or business-related field, Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in health or business-related field
- Active LPN in the State of Arizona
- RN licensure preferred
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years in a supervisory position
- 2-3 years managing facilities in a healthcare facility
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent organizational skills, Ability to analyze, and direct
- Must be self-motivated and able to take direction
- Ability to comprehend a range of technical subjects and coordination of details.
- Ability to make emergency decisions with respect to failure of plant equipment and utilities. Understanding of State, Federal, and local codes.
$60,000 - $70,000
About Esther Assisted Living Facility LLC
We are a top-rated assisted living facility in Phoenix. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. To be successful at this company, you must possess the following values:
- Caring and compassion for our residents
- Accountability for your actions and decisions
- A strong commitment to hard work and dedication
- Proactive problem-solving abilities