Natural Health Center of Clifton
We are an outpatient physical medicine office looking for a part time NP specifically for Saturday and Sunday 9am-6pm. You would be seeing patients including physical medicine, regenerative medicine, preventative medicine, IV nutrition. We are also looking to expand our services into aesthetics and sexual function. NO PAIN MANAGEMENT.
The clinic is open Monday through Friday, however we already have a full time NP and are specifically looking to expand into the weekend, so the hours would be Saturday & Sunday 9am-5pm or 9am-6pm.
The APN should be able to:
- Perform a comprehensive history and physical exam of patients
- Document the patient encounter in a thorough manner in the electronic health record
- Formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan for patients
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests, including diagnostic x-rays and basic lab tests including urinalysis, CBC and basic chemistries
- Communicate pertinent patient information to the collaborating/consulting physician when appropriate
- Deliver Trigger point injections
- Do IV Nutrition
- Perform Regenerative Medicine injections, including PRP
- Talk with patients about how to use DME
- Perform patient follow–up calls per department protocols
- Masters of Science in Nursing in Nurse Practitioner program
- Advanced Practice Nurse Certification and New Jersey license
- Three years of clinical experience may include residency training.
About Natural Health Center of Clifton
The Natural Health Center of Clifton is an integrated physical medicine and rehabilitation clinic. We offer nurse practitioner services, occupational therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic, nutrition, and more.