Integrative Life Network
Responsible for coordination of medical services that include:
- Pharmacy management
- Provide nursing care for detox clients
- Nursing scheduling
- Training of non-nursing staff
- Coordinate medical care schedule
- UDS review
- Reconcile medications
- Direct client care, including the reporting of observed changes in mental status and/or physical condition, response to emergencies, safety risks.
- Available for consultation and emergencies and when unavailable, informs appropriate individuals.
- Coordinates with attending physicians and/or APNs to schedule appointments, ensure all admission orders are addressed and appropriate ancillary assessments and services are provided.
- Manages scheduling to ensure medical coverage for all levels of care per license requirements.
- Completes documentation in an efficient and timely manner, including nursing assessments, transcription of MD and/or APN’s phone orders, appropriate policies and procedures, medication administration, and progress relative to the client’s treatment plan.
- Inclusion of physical health services and other related issues in clients’ treatment plans. Provides information and education to clients and staff regarding communicable diseases, medical aspects of eating disorders, addictions and trauma-related disorders treatment in individual and group settings.
- Administers TB screening/tests for clients and staff and documents results.
- Supervision weekly with Medical and/or Supervisor.
- Properly QA client psychiatric evaluation and/or follow-up summaries to determine what follow-up is indicated and ensure that clients are receiving appropriate prescriptions and instructions in a timely manner, including proper destruction of medication.
- Development and implementation of quality assurance for infection control, nursing, pharmaceutical, ancillary and laboratory services.
- Attendance and participation in terms of treatment, planning meetings and professional staff meetings.
- Orientation and training of staff regarding pharmaceutical and physical health services, infection control, and CPR and First Aid instruction.
- Performance in relation to ethics and professionalism
- Valid Tennessee Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse License.
- 3 to 5 years nursing experience, detox experience highly preferred.
- Understanding of diverse cultures and gender-specific issues and ability to incorporate needs of gender and culturally diverse groups into practice setting.
- Good organizational skills; ability to prioritize workload and work independently.
- RN's overall performance and competence in terms of consistency with education, training, and experience are reflective of current standards of practice/care.
- Must comply with drug-free workplace guidelines
$32 - $40 hourly
About Integrative Life Network
Integrative Life Center (ILC) is an intimate, privately owned treatment center dually licensed to treat men and women 18 years and older struggling with mental health and addictive disorders. We have several locations and treatment options throughout the Southeast. ILC Nashville offers a full continuum of care from Residential through Intensive Outpatient (IOP), including a dedicated Men’s Residential Intimacy Disorders Program. ILC Chattanooga offers PHP and IOP programming, and ILC Oxford offers IOP programming with specialized student services.
Integrative Life Center is a part of Integrative Life Network, the premier family of treatment centers for trauma, mental health, substance use, and intimacy disorders. The thread that weaves us together is heart-centered, whole-person healing. We believe a person is not defined by past traumas or behaviors and lasting recovery is available to anyone who walks through our doors.