Integrative Life Network
Responsible for providing nursing services to clients in Residential and Detox settings including:
- Nursing care
- Onsite crisis management
- Order medications
- Staff and client education
- Schedule outside medical appointments
- Management of stock meds and OOC
- Support for RA staff
- Direct client care, including the reporting of observed changes in mental status and/or physical condition, response to emergencies, safety risks
- Reconciles medications, coordinates with pharmacy as needed for ordering medications, observes medication management, and supports Resident Assistants in observations of medications
- Work with patients to build medical and drug use histories to determine the most efficient and effective detoxification plans
- Implement pain management and detoxification procedures for patients under the supervision of the DoN
- Provides staff and client education
- Completes chart reviews and ensures proper documentation of nursing care
- Available for consultation and emergencies and when unavailable, informs appropriate individuals
- Coordinates with Nursing Supervisor, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to schedule appointments, ensure all admission orders are addressed and appropriate ancillary assessments and services are provided
- Coordinates with the clinical and medical team to ensure that documentation is complete in an efficient and timely manner, including nursing assessments, transcription of MD and/or APN’s phone orders, appropriate policies and procedures, medication administration sheets, progress relative to the client’s treatment plan
- Reviews charts to ensure the inclusion of physical health services and other related issues in clients’ treatment plans
- Administers TB screening/tests for clients and staff and documents results
- Supervision weekly with Nursing Supervisor
- Provide training on documentation as needed
- Communicates with the Director of Operations and Compliance as needed
- Performance in relation to ethics and professionalism
- Valid, unencumbered Tennessee Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse License.
- 2 to 4 years of nursing experience in detox or residential setting.
- Understanding of diverse cultures and gender-specific issues and ability to incorporate needs of gender and culturally diverse groups into practice setting.
- Good organizational skills; ability to prioritize workload and work independently.
- RN and LPN’s overall performance and competence in terms of consistency with education, training, and experience are reflective of current standards of practice/care.
- Must comply with drug-free workplace guidelines.
$26 - $40 hourly
About Integrative Life Network
Integrative Life Center (ILC) is an intimate, privately owned treatment center dually licensed to treat men and women 18 years and older struggling with mental health and addictive disorders. We have several locations and treatment options throughout the Southeast. ILC Nashville offers a full continuum of care from Residential through Intensive Outpatient (IOP), including a dedicated Men’s Residential Intimacy Disorders Program. ILC Chattanooga offers PHP and IOP programming, and ILC Oxford offers IOP programming with specialized student services.
Integrative Life Center is a part of Integrative Life Network, the premier family of treatment centers for trauma, mental health, substance use, and intimacy disorders. The thread that weaves us together is heart-centered, whole-person healing. We believe a person is not defined by past traumas or behaviors and lasting recovery is available to anyone who walks through our doors.