Seeking a Notary Coordinator to monitor our network for coverage and geographic coverage gaps; to place advertisements and conduct other outreach to add notaries to our approved panel; to perfect the systems and procedures by which notary orders are placed and fulfilled.
- Requires experience in recruiting, training, and onboarding notaries.
- Work remotely from home with flexible hours.
- Competitive salary with benefits (401(k), PTO).
- Assess our notary network for coverage and geographic coverage gaps;
- Place advertisements and conduct other outreach to add notaries to our approved panel
- Facilitate notary on-boarding by leveraging our technology and your customer service skills; conduct virtual training
- Monitor systems for new order placement; interface with escrow officers to confirm notary order placement.
- Process signing service orders by monitoring system-scripted processes or manually connecting clients with notaries and consumers.
- Conduct ongoing client and customer assessments to ensure the achievement of target service levels and timely order completion
- Troubleshoot to resolve problems, address “last-minute” issues and drive toward successful outcomes
- Notary Public commission is preferred
- Notary Coordination experience is preferred
- Prior work in escrow, mortgage, title, or other real estate settlement fields.
- Success with consistently high satisfaction scores from clients, notaries, and consumers
- Commitment to quality in all you do, always responding promptly to phone and email requests, addressing a large pipeline of orders, balancing competing priorities to grow and monitor the network while addressing current signing assignments, and maintaining rigorous quality control standards
- Verbal and written communication skills will demonstrate your professionalism and reflect ours
- Excellent phone etiquette, professionalism, organization, follow-through, and time management
- Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Outlook) and proficiency in learning and applying new computer systems
- Ability to work remotely without direct supervision and to demonstrate performance against set goals and objectives
$85.00 to $200.00 for signing
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.