Seeking for someone to fill the position of Notary Closer to manage file flow and act as an advocate for loan from submission to funding. Perform daily tasks with a sense of urgency with the ultimate focus of meeting or exceeding deadlines. Build loan officer and Realtor relationships by maintaining exceptional customer service levels.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Work from home with a flexible schedule.
Competitive salary with benefits (Per file bonus, PTO, Plus many more!)
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of new loan submissions
- Effectively communicate loan suspense and conditions to loan originators
- Ensure the accuracy of application, loan data, and program information in Point
- Run DU/LP on new loans prior to underwriting submission and update DU/LP as needed throughout the loan transaction
- Review income documentation and calculate income per investor and company guidelines
- Review Assets to determine reserves and cash to close per investor and company guidelines
- Order verification, flood certificates, credit reports/supplements, appraisal, re-inspections, title/escrow documentation, and insurance binders as needed
- Maintain company touch requirements and review all loans in the pipeline every three business days. Utilize task managers in Point to manage this process on all loans
- Maintain detailed notes in the Point conversation log through the transaction and use the Point loan checklist
- Contact borrower(s), loan originator, closing agents, and real estate(s) agents to request conditions as needed
- Preview conditions to ensure they meet underwriter conditions prior to submission to underwriting
- Provide feedback to management on suggested policy changes and/or enhancements
- Maintains a high level of customer service with quick response times and accurate information (both internally and externally)
At least 1 year of experience and knowledge of:
- Underwriting procedures, creditor financial analysis techniques, investor requirements, and escrow/title practices; as well as regulatory compliance laws as they apply to mortgage transactions
- Superior knowledge of personal computers and applicable software (Microsoft Office: Outlook and Calyx Point, Loan Prospector, and Desktop Underwriter)
- Knowledge of RESPA, TILA, HVCC/AIR, MDIA, regulatory compliance, and legal requirements
- Strong verbal and written communications. Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills
- High-level math aptitude
- The ability to move between tasks quickly is preferred. Being able to respond to pressure situations easily and work productively in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful, environment
- Three to five years of current experience as a loan processor
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S
$85 - $200 per loan signing
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.