Seeking a Notary Closer to manage file flow and act as an advocate for loans from submission to funding.
Requires 3+ years of experience as a loan processor.
Work from home and set your own schedule.
Competitive salary, with benefits (PTO plus more).
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of new loan submissions
- Effectively communicate loan suspense and conditions to loan originators
- Ensure the accuracy of application, loan data, and program information in Point
- Review income documentation and calculate income per investor and company guidelines
- Review Assets to determine reserves and cash to close per investor and company guidelines
- Order verification, flood certificates, credit reports/supplements, appraisal, re-inspections, title/escrow documentation, and insurance binders as needed
- Three plus (3+) years of experience as a loan processor
- Knowledge of personal computers and applicable software (Microsoft Office: Outlook and Calyx Point, Loan Prospector, and Desktop Underwriter)
- Knowledge of RESPA, TILA, HVCC/AIR, MDIA, regulatory compliance, and legal requirements
- Strong verbal and written communications. Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills
- High-level math aptitude
- The ability to move between tasks quickly is preferred
$85 per loan signing
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.