We are seeking an energetic, eager, and motivated professional to join our team as a financial representative. Our ideal candidate will be driven by the need to help clients identify and achieve their financial goals through a variety of planning services. You’ll be part of an entrepreneurial system with access to a broad portfolio of unmatched products, powerful sales tools, and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results. You bring your drive to succeed in this role, and we’ll give you the training, support, and freedom you need to make it happen. If you're dedicated to delivering excellent client service and this sounds like a good fit, start the application process today!
Who We Are: Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the “World’s Most Admired” companies, Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for more than 160 years and has a proven track record of financial success.
With over 50% of American’s citing that their financial planning needs improvement, a career with Northwestern Mutual provides abundant opportunities to serve this growing need!
- Determine each client’s financial status to provide strategic recommendations for products, plans, investments, and other methods to help clients achieve their financial goals
- Expand our prospective customer base and market our financial products through referrals
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on their evolving financial needs
- Commit to remaining educated about the financial industry and any changes that may impact your clients
- Cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with clients to continue to provide excellent customer service and remain top of mind should new financial needs arise
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and integrity with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have the ability to market yourself and network with potential clients
- Eagerness to learn about the financial industry and our various offerings and products
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or similarly related field is recommended but not required
$60,000 - $100,000 at plan
About Northwestern Mutual
It's an exciting and important time to be a part of Northwestern Mutual. We're strong, innovative and growing. And we want you to grow with us.
People are the power behind Northwestern Mutual, and diversity makes that power even greater. We are committed to providing a diverse, inclusive environment where all of us can realize our individual potential.