Northwestern Mutual - Puget Sound
We are looking for a financial representative with an entrepreneurial spirit and amazing customer service skills to join our fast-growing business and help our clients achieve their financial goals. You’ll help new customers navigate the financial process and help identify the right products that meet their needs. You’ll be part of an entrepreneurial system with access to a broad portfolio of unmatched products, powerful sales tools, and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results. To do your best work, our team gives you the training, support, and freedom you need to succeed in this role. If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our client’s lives motivates you, we’d love to get in touch.
Who We Are: Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the “World’s Most Admired” companies, Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for more than 160 years and has a proven track record of financial success.
With over 50% of American’s citing that their financial planning needs improvement, a career with Northwestern Mutual provides abundant opportunities to serve this growing need!
- Commit to remaining educated about the financial industry and any changes that may impact your clients
- Expand our prospective customer base and market our financial products through referrals
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on their evolving financial needs
- Work directly with clients to compile financial profiles that allow you to provide sound financial advice and strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations
- Cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with clients to continue to provide excellent customer service and remain top of mind should new financial needs arise
- Should have the ability to market yourself and network with potential clients
- Displays excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong work ethic and integrity
- Openness to learning about the financial industry and our various products and offerings
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or similarly related field is recommended but not required
About Northwestern Mutual - Puget Sound
Devotion to its policy owners has led Northwestern Mutual through nearly 160 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
At Northwestern Mutual, we’re committed to mutual success. You’ll find people with varied experiences and perspectives in an environment that emphasizes teamwork and collaboration.
- #100 on Fortune 500 in 2017
- "World's Most Admired" Company in our Industry by Fortune
- Top 125 Companies for Training & Development (2009-2017)
- Top 10 Independent Broker-Dealer by Financial Planning Magazine ('05-'17)
- Top 50 Companies to Launch a Career with by Business Week from ('06-'17)
- Named one of the “50 Best Companies to Sell For” by Selling Power magazine
- Named one of the "50 Best Places to Launch a Career" by BusinessWeek magazine
- Highest Financial Strength Ratings by Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s, Fitch ratings, and A.M. Best
- Top 5 independent broker-dealers