We are looking for a financial representative with an entrepreneurial spirit and amazing customer service skills to join our fast-growing business and help our clients achieve their financial goals. You’ll help new customers navigate the financial process and help identify the right products that meet their needs. You’ll be part of an entrepreneurial system with access to a broad portfolio of unmatched products, powerful sales tools, and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results. To do your best work, our team gives you the training, support, and freedom you need to succeed in this role. If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our client’s lives motivates you, we’d love to get in touch.
Who We Are: Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the “World’s Most Admired” companies, Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for more than 160 years and has a proven track record of financial success.
With over 50% of American’s citing that their financial planning needs improvement, a career with Northwestern Mutual provides abundant opportunities to serve this growing need!
- Determine each client’s financial status to provide strategic recommendations for products, plans, investments, and other methods to help clients achieve their financial goals
- Remain updated about financial industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Develop a prospective customer base and advertise our financial products through referrals
- Customize financial plans for each client based on their evolving financial needs
- Cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with clients to continue to provide excellent customer service and remain top of mind should new financial needs arise
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and integrity with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn about the financial industry and our various offerings and products
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or similarly related field is recommended but not required
- Should have the ability to market yourself and network with potential clients
$85,000 - $115,000 at plan
About Northwestern Mutual
The Northwestern Mutual Difference
We make plans for people, not just money. So no matter your goals, we have access to top-rated products and services to help you meet each one.
- Best Life Insurance Company ranked by NerdWallet, April 2019 1
- Highest financial strength ratings of any life insurer from all four major rating agencies2
- Top 10 U.S. Independent Investment Broker-Dealers3
1 ©2017-2019 and TM, NerdWallet, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
2 A.M. Best Company, A++ (highest), May 2019; Fitch Ratings, AAA (highest), May 2019; Moody's Investors Service, Aaa (highest), September 2018; S&P Global Ratings, AA+ (second highest), June 2019. Third-party ratings are subject to change. Ratings are for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company and Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance Company.
3 Measured by 2018 total revenues. Ranking for Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC. Sources: Financial Advisor magazine and Investment News, May 2019.