Nevada Real Estate Group
We're looking for an experienced and innovative Executive Director to join our team. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in the field of non-profit work and will be responsible for the main administrative functions of the organization, including staff recruitment and development, organizational planning, and research. The successful candidate will work closely with our management team and Board of Directors to continue the growth of our fast-growing non-profit.
- Responsible for planning, organization, and direction of the organization’s operations and programs.
- Grant research, writing, and applications.
- Develops and implements consistent inventory and cost accounting policies, procedures, and operational reporting/metrics.
- Oversees and reports on the organization’s results for the board of directors.
- Prepares accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate fundraising results, variances, and performance trends.
- Supervises the development of operations-based financial modeling.
- Coordinates and leads annual budget reviews, monthly and quarterly reviews, and periodic forecast updates with operational and senior management for all locations.
- Approves major systems implementations related to cost and inventory control.
- Retains a diverse, highly qualified staff and volunteers by providing career coaching, growth, and personal development for workers.
- Ensures that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives.
- 2+ years of nonprofit organization experience
- Experience in finance
- MUST BE LOCATED IN RENO, NV AREA
About Nevada Real Estate Group
The Nevada Real Estate Group has been the #1 Real Estate Team in Nevada for the past 4 years. We value our team culture above all else. We are always looking for talented people to join our team and company.