Law Office of Chris Schmiedeke, PC
Rapidly growing family law firm that helps people unravel the complexities of a divorce and its aftermath is looking for a professional and compassionate salesperson to help us, help more people.
We have a strong marketing program that will bring you qualified leads. We need you to convert those leads. You will need to be able to enter an empathetic sales conversation to help people understand how we can help them with their problems and to become and engaged client. Potential clients are usually hesitant to act.
Once the client has hired the firm, you will hand off the client to our legal staff and your role will be modified to that of maintaining customer relations.
This is a full-time position. Your compensation will be structured as base pay with bonuses.
You will be expected to conduct in-depth meetings (in-person preferred) with new clients to:
- Collect information about the person and the matters for which they are seeking the Firm’s help
- Show compassion for, and the ability to listen to, the potential client’s legal troubles
- Understand, and help the client understand, the difference between “cost” and “value”
- Learn to sell legal services: handle the consultation, convey a sense of urgency, understand the prospects' needs and how we can help them, get the client to engage the firm and pay the retainer, and oversee the smooth transition of the client’s matter to the legal team
- Maintain, and update daily, our new client tracking system to monitor and report progress with potential client’s, referral sources, and leads
- Maintain client relations throughout the case
- Once a client’s file is closed, operate the “post-case” follow up systems to nurture past client relationships causing more new referrals and new matters from the client base
- Consultative Sales experience is a must
- The salesperson doesn’t give legal advice, so legal experience is not required. Prior sales and customer service experience is required because we can teach you how a case moves through the system, but we can’t teach you how to care about the person going through a divorce.
- You must be confident, articulate, organized, professional, and comfortable representing the Firm while speaking with potential clients and any other members of the community. You must see sales as a service we perform for clients, not as something to be done “to” them. You must be self-motivated and self-directed to achieve your own, as well as the Firm’s, professional goals. You do not take “no” for an answer
- You will need to be technology savvy and have strong phone skills. The ability to work with Apple products (i.e. Macs) is a plus. Knowledge of family law is an asset, as is a real-life experience that can be used to empathize with the diverse group of potential clients who often come to our firm with challenging and sometimes deeply personal situations
- Night and weekend phone calls may be required as part of the sales role but can be done remotely. You would have significant control over your calendar and schedule
EDUCATION AND BACKGROUND:
- Candidates should have experience in sales and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully handling customers
- Non-attorneys are encouraged to apply
Please make sure to submit your Cover Letter, Resume, and References - you will be prompted to do so.
The cover letter should address the following:
- What you think it takes to be a stellar sales/client specialist
- What qualities you have which would be of value to the Firm
- What you liked and did not like about this ad (be honest)
- Salary requirements and hours you can commit to the Firm per week
If you do not follow the instructions properly, you will not receive a response.
$41,000 plus Commission
About Law Office of Chris Schmiedeke, PC
This firm was built by Chris Schmiedeke and he built his law firm around one goal and he calls it Divorce.Simplified. Well, it doesn’t mean that a divorce is “simple”. Divorces can be extremely stressful, both financially and emotionally. We are here to try and “simplify” the divorce process to reduce our clients stress and so they can understand what is going on. Trust me, divorces are never “simple”. So, how are we different? How Do we "simplify" things?
1st - We are honest with our clients.
2nd - We simplify the process by communicating with our clients.
3rd - Teamwork
4th - We work efficiently.
5th - Provide top notch customer service.
You should apply and find out more. We would love for you to be apart of the team.