Do you have an active NMLS number and mortgage loan origination experience? Do you have 2+ years proven mortgage loan origination track record? We want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate also has experience managing home equity loans, home equity lines of credit and mortgage refinancing. You will bring a book of business and also will have a real estate team that provides leads. This is a straight commission sales role and you must have your mortgage license to be considered.
As a Senior Mortgage Loan Originator, you will evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of commercial/residential real estate loans. You will also advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments. The ideal candidate will also recruit, train and mentor other loan originators for additional compensation.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Work closely with Realtors, bankers, and home builders to ensure on-time closings
- Oversee that the pipeline process is completed accurately to ensure applications aren't stalled and closing dates aren't missed
- Process a mortgage loan pipeline of 25 or more files per month
- Assist clients through the application process from start to finish while nurturing their needs and assessing all available options
- NMLS License required
- High interest in customer success, highly motivated, focused, and goal oriented
- Be a team player who thrives while working with a tight knit company where your activity directly affects the bottom line
About dwell Mortgage
Dwell Mortgage is led by Shane Kidwell, Top 1% Loan Originator in the country for the past three consecutive years ('16, '17, and '18), and co-founder of Next Level Loan Officers. Dwell is a team of dedicated professionals who have but one goal: to provide a superior customer service experience while properly matching them with a home loan product to help them realize their dream of homeownership.