Comfort Suites Waco South
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a part-time night auditor who loves loves welcoming guests into Waco and can do some light bookkeeping to ensure our records are in good order. We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Hotel breakfast preparation steps will be part of the duties (making coffee, setting out pre-made foods, etc).
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Flexible overnight hours are required
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
Computer proficiency is required. Functional knowledge of Excel is preferred
$9.50 - $11 hourly
About Comfort Suites Waco South
We are a hotel company that has been in business for over 30 years. Comfort Suites Waco South located at the circle in Waco has consistently won awards for being among the best in guest satisfaction and meeting standards as set forth for the brand. Guest reviews consistently cite that we are among the friendliest and cleanest hotels that they have stayed in. We look forward to you joining us in maintaining that quest to be the best.