La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
About La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 22 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.