Quality Inn Fairground Ybor City
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
About Quality Inn Fairground Ybor City
Quality Inn Fairgrounds Near Ybor City
4955 E. 18th Ave.
Tampa FL. 33605