Spa City Motor Lodge
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Ensure all guests feel they are having an exceptional experience at the property
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Flexible overnight hours are required
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
About Spa City Motor Lodge
Our 42 rooms are inspired by the dynamic artist culture and tradition of Saratoga. A modern motor lodge with interiors reminiscent of an artists studio, our guest rooms invite you to take in all that Saratoga Springs has to offer. After a day of outdoor adventure, downtown exploration, or race watching we offer a modern palette for your inspiration or relaxation.
Spa City Motor Lodge is located in the center of downtown Saratoga Springs, an inspired town with rich culture and a lively dining scene. Whether you’re escaping the city, road-tripping through the Hudson Valley, or exploring the Adirondacks, Saratoga Springs is ideally situated to be the gateway to your upstate New York adventure.