Hotel La Rose
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Ensure all guests feel they are having an exceptional experience at the property
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
$17 - $18 hourly
About Hotel La Rose
Great place to work with Hospitality Professionals and a small Family environment!