Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
$12 - $14 hourly
About Best Western
Located in Round Rock, TX, the Best Western Round Rock is sure to provide a peaceful and comforting home away from home for any traveler or employee. This hotel has an excellent work environment created by our amazing and friendly team members. We have an excellent bonus program that rewards our employees that excel in their duties. The management team invests in all of our employees and we provide lots of room for growth and personal development. If you are looking for a family-like environment with a great culture - look no further! You'll not only join one of the fastest growing hotel brands in its market place, but also a multi-skilled team where everyone can be themselves and at the same time constantly find smart ways to make work fun.