Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
About Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
Located in the trendy Strip District neighborhood, our Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown Hilton™ hotel is convenient for all major businesses and corporations. A variety of dining and entertainment options are easily accessible from our hotel, and Historic Strip District, which offers local flavors and crafts. The hotel is only two blocks from Senator John Heinz History Museum, three blocks from David L. Lawrence Convention Center, and close to PPG Paints Arena, Heinz Field, PNC Park, and Duquesne University.