La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Phoenix Thomas Road
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
$14 - $15 hourly
About La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Phoenix Thomas Road
Our La Quinta Inn by Wyndham hotel is located in Phoenix, AZ and is managed by Five Rivers Management.