Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
This is an overnight shift, 11 pm - 7 am. We are considering both full-time and part-time candidates.
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
$16 - $16.20 hourly
About Hotel Petaluma
Hotel Petaluma is a historic, boutique property with vintage charm, modern amenities, and a central location in picturesque downtown Petaluma. Built in 1923 and officially opened on April 22, 1924, Hotel Petaluma has welcomed visitors for almost a century.
We are proud to be a landmark in the historic downtown district of Petaluma, introducing visitors from around the world to our beautiful city and its vibrant community and culture.