La Quinta Inn & Suites, Orem University Parkway
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
14 - 15 hourly
About La Quinta Inn & Suites, Orem University Parkway
The La Quinta Inn and Suites University Parkway in Orem UT is under new ownership. We are local and hands-on. We focus on creating a fun and professional work environment where our guests come first.