Baymont by Wyndham OKC Airport
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
$11 - $12
About Baymont by Wyndham OKC Airport
We are a 50 room hotel located at 4240 W I 40 Service Rd., Oklahoma City, OK 73108. We are a part of the Wyndham family of hotels.