Fairfield Inn & Suites
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
About Fairfield Inn & Suites
Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.