Comfort Suites Mt. Juliet
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Night Auditor (Friday and Saturday) who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
This is a part-time position 2 overnight shifts a week, Friday and Saturday (11 pm-7 am)
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
$13 - $14 hourly
About Comfort Suites Mt. Juliet
Comfort Suites Mt. Juliet is a GOLD award-winning hotel and a franchisee of Choice Hotels International. The team here is a family and treats their guests as family as well. We strive for exceptional customer service and cleanliness so each guest experience is the best possible.