Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
We are now offering a sign-on bonus for anyone hired between now and August 19, 2022. You will receive $200 after your first 30 days and $400 after your first 90 days.
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Cook food and set up the hotel breakfast bar
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- Full-Time Night Audit Position
- Hours are 11pm - 7am
- Must be available to work most but not all weekends
$16 - $16.25 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Our goal is to deliver exceptional guest experiences. We do this by making sure we have the right people in the right role. We make sure our team members are engaged, well trained, and appreciated for their work. Our team is what allows us to offer "Great Hotels Guests Love."