Best Western Plus Kalispell/ Glacier Park West
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Ensure all guests feel they are having an exceptional experience at the property
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
$16 - $17 per hour
About Best Western Plus Kalispell/ Glacier Park West
If you are looking for a Family and not just a job then we are the place for you.
We offer bonuses, a variety of benefits, and much more!!