Hilton Houston Westchase
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- TABC Required or willing to take it in the first two weeks of employment
- Night Auditor Shift (11 PM to 7 AM); 3-4 shifts per week. Work shifts depend on hotel occupancy and needs.
- Willing to cover different shifts, working holidays, weekends, and nights if necessary
- Prefer 1-2 years experience in Night Auditor positions in the hotel industry
- On Q and PMS System Experience
- Prefer Hilton Brand Experience
- Stable work history; at least 1-2 years in the same job
About Hilton Houston Westchase
Our hotel is off the Sam Houston Tollway in the Westchase business district. Enjoy panoramic Houston views through floor-to-ceiling windows, and relax by our tree-lined outdoor pool. We're within 15 minutes of the Energy Corridor and The Galleria, and downtown Houston is 14 miles away. Try a taste of Texas at our award-winning Rio Ranch restaurant.