Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
$12 - $15 hourly
We are hiring for our new hotel opening soon - The Hilton Garden Inn Grapevine on Bass Pro Drive.