Residence Inn Philadelphia/ Glen Mills
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
- Flexible overnight hours are required
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
About Residence Inn Philadelphia/ Glen Mills
Set a pace that suits you at Residence Inn Philadelphia Glen Mills/Concordville, an extended-stay hotel located near Philadelphia in Glen Mills, PA. Whether you're with us for a few days, a few weeks, or a few months, we know your daily routine matters. Find our hotel easily accessible from I-95 and conveniently located near downtown Philadelphia, Philadelphia International Airport, West Chester and Wilmington, DE.