Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
13 an hour
About NM Hospitality
The Eisenhower and Aspire Hotel Complex located in Gettysburg, PA is looking to add some smiling faces to our team!