Holiday Inn Purdue Fort Wayne
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
$15.00 - $16.00 hourly
About Holiday Inn Purdue Fort Wayne
Holiday Inn Purdue Fort Wayne is Part of Focus Hospitality Services, a leading hotel management company that has been recognized and awarded for outstanding industry experience and knowledge.