La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairbanks
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
16.00 - 17.00 hourly
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairbanks
Stay with us at our La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fairbanks Airport hotel, ideally located just minutes from Fairbanks International Airport (FAI). If you're flying in or out of the area, we offer a free airport shuttle for your convenience.