Sugarloaf Capital Buford
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Ensure all guests feel they are having an exceptional experience at the property
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
$12 - $15 hourly
About Sugarloaf Capital Buford
We are a premier employer based in Northeast Atlanta and your success is our success. We invest in people. Come start your journey into Hospitality with us.